Workday Reporting & Analytics Specialist
€50000 - €80000
My client is seeking Workday Reporting Specialist to join an existing Reporting and Analytics team, remote working available for more senior candidates.
- Experience of HR IT systems and data analytics
- Detailed understanding of the application of Workday, Oracle and other HR systems.
- Highly developed data manipulation skills
- Business analysis skills and experience
- Knowledge of data privacy legislation.
- Good stakeholder management, excellent communication and influencing skills
- A self-starter that can work with urgency and pace with problem solving abilities
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex written information, make sound and timely decisions based on analysis of the relevant information and deliver innovative solutions to complex problems.