SAP SCM Solution Architect
£90k + bonus
Personal Profile - Skills And Competencies
- Proven and demonstrable technical expertise and experience across multiple and relevant SAP software products including SAP ERP Supply Chain and Finance related modules, add on solutions such as EWM and Cloud solutions such as Business ByDesign or Ariba. Likely to have 12 years’ industry experience overall and a minimum of 6 in relevant discipline.
- Experience with HANA in both SAP environments and other on credible projects
- Is able to communicate, influence, convince and inspire effectively by own personality and act as a trusted role model and advisor within the solution architecture field of expertise.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of successfully delivering customer projects and providing solutions for the resolution of complex architecture projects.
- Strong interpersonal and soft skills, able to quickly develop relationships with all stakeholders; within locally and globally, external customers, suppliers and partners to become a trusted advisor in your of field of expertise.
- Demonstrates gravitas and personal integrity, is able to overcome unforeseen situations and keeps business objectives in mind. Drives results, effects, convinces and inspires by his/her personality, behaviour and communication style. Is a role model and ambassador.
- Makes solid and reliable decisions in complex environments.
- Has a thirst for learning and staying on top of the evolving technology landscape. Actively shares and transfers own expertise and operational knowledge in a structured method, thus making it useful and functional.