SAP FICO Pre-Sales Consultant
SAP FICO Pre-Sales Consultant
Home-based with Travel
SAP FICO Presales Consultant - Homebased - Consultancy - Gernerous Package
BOSS ERP are exclusively hiring for an experienced SAP FICO Presales Consultant to work for one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK.
The SAP FICO Presales Consultant role is a balanced role working across presales and post-sale along the wholesale customer lifecycle.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
· You'll join as part of the transformation team, supporting the UK business and sales teams in early volume engagement activity with install base customers to inform of the opportunities of the journey of the S/4HANA transition and deployment options aligned to a living roadmap-based approach.
· Provides visibility and partnership through strategic business consulting to SAP community customers supporting strong planning and business transformation capabilities, relationship management and IT financial management for SAP services.
· Supports essential and strategic planning and provides important oversight and governance of the overall enterprise design and solution roadmap.
· Provides high level cross LOB demonstrations and Finance specific demonstrations to customers with large and small audiences to all levels of the organisation
· Runs discovery workshops with customers focused on business challenges, objectives, pains and problems as well as more process focused sessions
· Provides comprehensive pre sales support to include proposition creation, proposal creation, opportunity qualification and bid management support for the sales team.
· Liaise with SAP Product Managers and internal teams to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to support development and innovation
· To promote and engage in customer centric transformation activity to move customers along their journey, adopting a living roadmap approach culminating in won opportunities for SAP software and services based on the intelligent enterprise.
· To work with Sales & Marketing to define relevant target segments, drive content and innovate initiatives and events to exploit both our existing SAP customers and attract net new name targets from the community. Additionally, facilitate the creation and approval of reference materials and customer stories.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales team. The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate active engagement in several winning bids.
· Technical experience and a subject matter expert where experience has consistently been built over 6+ years in product area.
· Demonstrable experience managing the bid and proposal processes, including responding to RFI's and RFP
· Proven and strong client facing skills with experience delivering presentations to clients, mixed with strong interpersonal and soft skills to be able to quickly develop relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external to become a trusted advisor in field of expertise.
· Proven and strong commercial skills, including an understanding of the end to end sales process, gained within a similar commercial environment