SAP Collaborations Systems Analyst
£50000 + Bonus
The successful Collaboration Systems Analyst will manage the data passing between the organisations SAP S/4 HANA System and its EDI system. This will include managing changes to services and ensuring that other complex systems and data integrations also run smoothly!
- Five years’ system integration experience
- A track record of working in an environment where demanding customers have different requirements
- Demonstrable experience of cross-border/international transactions
- Experience in a seasonal business
- Knowledge, both technical and from an application perspective, of an SAP environment, specifically PI/PO.
- How the different services provided over EDI operate and how they interoperate with an ERP system.
- A good understanding of IDOC formats to resolve/identify issues. Plus, the ability to correlate IDOC/EDI files (from portal or returned by partner) to identify errors when alerted.
- Supply chain operations
- Project management approaches, both for running one’s own projects and for contributing to projects across the business.
- A good understanding of standards such as GS1 and EDI (Tradacom, EDIFACT and ANSI X12 (the latter not so important).
- A good understanding of messages such as orders, invoices and ASNs.
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA
- A wide understanding of the impact of good-quality master data on an ERP system.
There may also be some ad-hoc international travel required in this role!