SAP SuccessFactors P&GM Consultant
BOSS ERP are exclusively representing a Global Consulting firm who are looking to hire an SAP SuccessFactors Consultant who specialises in the Performance & Goals module. The reason for this hire is they have recently won multiple SAP SuccessFactors projects in Germany and the of Europe.
This consultancy prides itself in supporting each member of staff and will actively look to develop everyone through continual training/certifications with SuccessFactors.
This role will require travel to client site up to 2/3 days per week, all expenses will be covered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document client Performance & Goals requirements and map to other SuccessFactors modules as appropriate;
- Configure the SuccessFactors Performance & Goals solution and perform initial testing;
- Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization;
- Test the SuccessFactors solution for accuracy and fulfilment of Performance & Goals requirements;
- Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution;
- Maintain accurate and up to date workbooks and other requirement gathering documents;
- Update SharePoint project site as directed by the Project Manager for accurate issue tracking and project reporting;
- Maintain accurate and up to date issue logs so that all gaps are documented and resolved;
- Support end users during hyper care immediately after go-live for the new SuccessFactors Learning Management System solution; and
- Collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement.
- Position Requirements/Qualifications
- Certified in SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- Must be able to speak German/English to a conversational level as a minimum
- A minimum of 3 years SuccessFactors project implementation experience
- 2 years integration experience with other SuccessFactors process areas
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SuccessFactors implementations
- Strong configuration skills
- Happy to be based in client site 2/3days per week
- Reporting Experience
- Multiple SF Certifications
- Validated Learning Management
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) related to a Human Resources, Management, or IT discipline, or a related field of study;
- Knowledge of SAP HCM
- Integration with other SuccessFactors Modules
- Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects