SAP S/4 Hana Finance Consultant
We are looking for a Principle SAP S/4Hana FICO Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis.
The consultant takes ownership of consulting and client activity by advising and defining solutions and acting as a specialist who provides subject matter expertise. They are focussed on delivering sales revenue through delivering personal and company utilisation. They are typically recognised as a leader in a particular area within the consulting group, and assist in developing and mentoring others and innovating our companies propositions.
They may also assist in proposition development, IP development, and winning bids.
- Strong background in Finance and Accounting with a demonstrable technical expertise and experience across multiple and relevant SAP software products supporting the Finance function.
- At least 6 years experience delivering across the full life cycle of finance transformation programs, system optimization and enhancements and full SAP implementation programs.
- Professional Accounting qualification desirable
- Has a thirst for learning and staying on top of the evolving technology landscape.
- Actively shares and transfers own expertise and operational knowledge in a structured method, thus making it useful and functional.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of successfully delivering customer projects.
- Makes solid and reliable decisions in complex environments.
- Strong interpersonal and soft skills, able to quickly develop relationships with all stakeholders; locally and globally, external customers, suppliers and partners to become a trusted advisor in your of field of expertise.
- Demonstrates gravitas and personal integrity, is able to overcome unforeseen situations and keeps business objectives in mind.
- Drives results, effects, convinces and inspires by his/her personality, behaviour and communication style. Is a role model and ambassador.
Technical Must haves:
- Fully conversant with SAP Finance solutions, specifically SAP FI, CO, Product Costing and PS.
- Good understanding of cross module integration with other modules such as (MM, SD, PP, HR and QM).
- S4HANA exposure with of S4Finance and Activate delivery methodology.
- Electrical car scheme.
- Birthdays off.
- 1 Friday per quarter off.
- 25 days annual leave.
- 8-10% Bonus paid of salary.
- Remote working.
- 4-10% pension contribution.