BOSS ERP are pleased to be partnering with a well-established FS business who are based in the heart of Central London. Our client is in search for a Workday Recruiter Configuration Manager on a 12 Month contract basis.
- Responsible for end to end configuration for Workday Recruiter
- Lead all system enhancements
- Acting as an SME for both Technical & Non-Technical issues
- Driving process improvements
- Leading both UK and Offshore teams
- Partnering with PM’s and other stakeholders across the business to ensure system understanding
- Experience implementing Workday Recruiter (Essential)
- Experience managing end to end configuration on Workday Recruiter
- Strong leaderships skills with proven experience managing a Workday implementation project
- Strong communication skills
- Time Management Skills
Please apply should you be interested!
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates without end to end configuration experience on Workday Recruiter will NOT be right for this role. If you have experience with Workday but not to the level suggested, unfortunately you will not be right for this position.