IT Change Manager
IT Change Manager - Contract - Outside IR35
The IT Change Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of the Change Management process and is responsible for the application, effectiveness and efficiency of this process, governing the standards that ICT teams and IT Service Provider(s) must adhere to.
- Ensure that Change Management process is followed by all stakeholders including IT Service Providers, Vendors, 3rd Parties, Suppliers.
- Operate the Change Management process from initiation through to implementation.
- Identify and mitigate contention and conflicts.
- Validate and approve Change Records.
- Subject Matter Expert in Change Management.
- Knowledge of Service Management Best Practice.
- Experience of Service Management Toolsets.
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation Certificate.
- ITIL V3/4 Expert.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch immediately.