HR Service Operations Lead
We're looking for an HR Service Operations Lead to play a vital role in leading a team of SuccessFactors Module Leads and Integrations. In this position, you'll be responsible for running the HR Service Operations team and ensuring the seamless day-to-day management of our IT HR portfolio products and services.
This is a 6-month outside IR35 contract, offering fully remote working
- Be fully accountable for all elements associated with the operational services.
- Establish good working relationships with Suppliers, Service owners and other key Stakeholders.
- Understand priorities of new user stories and changes.
- Support and provide assistance in the new global SF program of work.
- Provide input into Service and Supplier reviews - SAP.
- Recruitment/Demand forecasting for the IT Service Operations team.
- Performance Management for HR IT team.
- Represent the HR IT Service Operations team to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own the HR service operations relationship with all stakeholders.
- Own the service operations performance.
- Own and fully understand the service definitions and Service Level Agreement requirements and KPIs. Ensure that these are fully understood by the appropriate support teams.
- Have input to and drive effective use of Service Management processes (e.g. Major Incident, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management) in order to optimise service availability and reduce service downtime and the impact of risks/issues.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Subject Matter Expert in HR Service Operations Management, in particular SuccessFactors.
- Experience in team management.
- Demonstrable experience of successful service management and service improvement within a complex organisation .
- Information Technology / Engineering Degree (equivalent or higher)/
- Experience and understanding of delivering end to end (business processes to infrastructure) support of large IT projects.
- Demonstrable ability to analyse and translate user requirements into technical/service solutions.
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation Certificate.
- ITIL V3/4 Expert or ITIL4 Managing Professional or ITL4 Strategic Leader.
- Agile Certified.