ERP Account Manager
Boss Consulting is one of the market’s fastest growing business transformation consultancies, with a pedigree of successfully engaging and delivering some of the largest and most complex transformation programme globally, enabled by SAP S/4HANA, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Salesforce etc...
We partner with large international businesses, support them on their transformation journeys, defining IT strategies and designing future operating models. We are currently growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our leadership team on the next phase of our mission.
You will have had a successful career to date within consulting and looking to continue to grow and be challenged within a unique environment offering you the chance to shape your role within a young and dynamic company.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to support the growth of the business transformation practice, working alongside the leadership team who are responsible for driving a multi-million pound per annum revenue business. This is a challenging role and provides plenty of development opportunities in a fast paced and growing part of the business. This role would suit someone that has come from a client facing engagement manger role or someone that has worked in a global consultancy or a technology pre-sales role within a software vendor business such as SAP or Microsoft. You will be working across multiple concurrent active and prospective clients to assure team delivery, develop opportunities and identify net new clients as part of our business transformation practice management team.
- Be a primary point of contact and build long term relationships with existing and new clients.
- Interpret customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to meet them.
- Develop trusted advisor status and strong relationships with partners and related stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery of our solutions to partners in accordance with their needs and objectives.
- Champions the customer view and seeks internal support to deliver for the customer.
- A keen problem solver, able to create proposal to meet the client brief and requirements gathered though initial engagements.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to influence and coach stakeholders with logical and rational analysis and clear expectations to support your proposals.
- Support the qualification and shaping of business transformation opportunities including responding to client RFI and RFPs.
- Working with the Go to Market Teams, SMEs to develop proposition to drive revenue growth.
- Manage a wide range of stakeholder relationships up to C-suite.
- Build a deep understanding of the priorities and strategies to ensure Boss Consulting adds value across our its clients.
- Developing and implementing effective engagement strategies including relationship mapping and management of opportunity pipelines, exploiting your relationships and market knowledge.
- Bringing discipline, structure, and support to account teams through management information, market insight, knowledge sharing and meeting preparation.
- Represent Boss Consulting at industry events and conferences, developing brand awareness and identifying prospective clients.
- Engage with client delivery teams to assess opportunities to further support client programmes.
- Account owner and management, overall responsibility for engaging on delivery projects and growing accounts.
- Business Development (Pre-sales) experience in securing new business, preparing proposals and contracting.
- Manage the end-to-end contracting lifecycle.
You are highly motivated, a self-starter (we will not be micro-managing you!), confident and a genuine team player, strong communicator with a personable demeaner and comfortable in changing environments. You are organised, focused and outcome oriented, having proven experience in delivering complex technology enabled transformation programmes. You are honest, trustworthy and have elevated levels of integrity a expect the same from us.
- A keen problem solver, every day will be different.
- You are a self-starter who strives to achieve goals.
- Ability to influence and coach stakeholders with logical and rational analysis and clear expectations.
- You apply best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes, or services.
- Previous transformation programme delivery experience including a detailed understanding of how multiyear deals are qualified, programme lifecycles, and commercial resourcing models developed across a range of technologies including CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (SAP, Oracle, D365 etc) enabled transformation programmes.
- Previous experience working in Pre Sales, Service Management and/or Account Management in a technology focussed delivery function.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and gravitas with senior stakeholders, (both clients and senior staff) as well as demonstrating a thorough understanding of the strategic business drivers for global, complex clients.
- An expert understanding and track record in sales, business development and client relationship management and account management in a highly competitive, Business to Business environment.
- Extensive experience working on bid responses with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen both in terms of managing pipeline and through the sales process. A full understanding of the sales cycle, a track record in managing an opportunity from target through to ‘close’ and providing oversight.
- A team player with an ability to lead teams with a strong customer focus. Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with complex client issues..
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, including the ability to balance conflicting interests.
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes, or services.
- You are bringing discipline, structure, and support to account teams through management information, market insight, knowledge sharing and meeting preparation.
- You have 5+ years’ experience, 3 of which as a manager or senior manager, in an account management role, responsible for managing accounts across global brand clients.
- Detailed knowledge of programme delivery methodologies, phases, and resource needs.