Environment & Sustainability Specialist - Outside IR35
We have an immediate UK contract requirement for an Environment & Sustainability Specialist on a 12-month assigment, working with a leading client in Onshore Wind with base in London, with the potential of further extension.
They key tasks are the following:
- Corporate GHG accounting and SCORE KPI- Calculate SCORE KPI on annual basis and quarterly basis.
- Further develop the monitoring dashboard for scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions and SCORE KPI.
- Set-up data collection approach to monitor SCORE (hybrid approach) and be in compliance with CSRD.
- Process description for reporting on GHG emissions and SCORE KPI (frequency of reporting, who to provide input data by when via which data collection system, calculation rules & thresholds, RASCI matrix)
Product / Windfarm GHG accounting- Set-up consistent method for product carbon footprints across components (system boundaries, allocation rules, datasets).
This links to 1) data collection from suppliers, 2) Carbon Trust JIP, (3) FEPM/LECE
- Develop baseline GHG emissions per component based on input from SF-E.
- Support with bid input on carbon footprints.
- Provide support with developing BU Action Plan for Offshore (if time available).
- General expert support- Serve as Centre of Excellence on GHG accounting and LCA for direct EnSu colleagues. Training can be part of disseminating knowledge.
- Create emission factor database with baselines and emission reduction emission factors. Repository of EPD and LCA.
This contract is OUTSIDE IR35