Digital Information Technology Project Manager
We are seeking experienced and technical professionals with a background in the Beauty industry to join our fast-growing team of Consultants.
Are you passionate about the beauty industry and thrive on digital innovation? We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital IT Project Manager.
- Drive successful IT digital projects, from planning to execution, across eCommerce, Services, Social Commerce, CRM, Loyalty, DAM, PIM, eMarketing, GDPR/Data Privacy, Cyber-security, and other innovations.
- Provide technical insights and evaluate projects to ensure efficiency and security.
- Stay aligned with internal customer priorities and deliver solutions aligned with IT standards.
- Influence Group/ZONE Digital IT solutions to meet the UK's needs.
- Solid experience in digital technology teams, understanding digital marketing and E-Commerce IT technologies.
- Proven project delivery expertise, change management skills, and an agile mindset.
- Excellent relationship-building abilities with stakeholders, adhering to industry best practices.
- Experience in people management.
- Familiarity with 3rd party integrations and API management.
- Expertise in digital vendor assessment and SOWs.
- Knowledge of e-commerce delivery, Social Commerce, CRM, Loyalty programs, PIM, DAM, web hosting, Cybersecurity, and GDPR/Data Protection.