D365 Business Change Manager
Depending on Experience
A client of ours is looking for a Business Change Manager who specialises in D365 Change Programmes to join them on a major implementation of F&O. The client is at the early stages of this programme of work and is looking for someone to ensure the successful engagement, adoption, and usage of technology by staff. With a primary focus on the people side of change management. This includes changes to IT Business Processes, Systems and Technology.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate information and messages clearly and effectively to different audiences
- Good business acumen and understanding of communications, organizational issues, challenges, and customer needs
- Ability to implement an IT communications plan for various staff needs.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common goal or vision
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data and metrics to inform judgement and decisions
- Demonstrated project management skills including approaches, tools and phases of project lifecycle
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment while maintaining confidential information
- Understanding of how strategic and tactical communications support the business goals of an organization