Business Change Management Lead – SAP S/4 HANA Project
Accountability: Accountable for the development and execution of the Project One programme stakeholder and cross-business communications strategy. Supports the business with their transformation objectives, ensuring that change impacts across the business are clearly articulated and implemented. Holds accountability for developing the programme training approaches and delivery into the markets.
Direct Reports: This role heads up the Group BCM team including Business Change Lead(s), Training Lead + Trainers (arms length), along with the Communications Lead.
- Initiate and perform ongoing dialogue with executives on change issues, and jointly explore options for resolving issues.
- Analyse the organisation's change capability and commitment, identify transformational change journey risks, and define the risk coverage strategy.
- Conduct impact analysis assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Define the change acceptance strategy to ensure the intended change is successfully implemented across the group.
- Coach and direct team members across the programme, regions and countries.
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Continually track the change journey by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring user readiness.
- Design, development, delivery and management of all programme communications in collaboration with the central communications team.
- Ensure that an appropriate fit for purpose training strategy is developed and implemented.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change programmes enabled by SAP (ideally S/4 HANA).